A PHONE FOR YOUR CHILD. PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU.
Introducing Sidekick by TinyTrack, an all-in-one wearable phone and GPS tracking device for kids that combine voice calling, SOS alerts and School Mode.
You can easily call and track your child from your smartphone by means of an app available from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store.
Keeping track of your child has never been so easy. Receive notifications when your child leaves a SafeZone.
Calling: Make and receive calls to pre-set contacts.
SOS: 30 second voice recording, and notification with location sent to app when pressed
Touch screen: Full colour touch screen
Location tracking: Makes use of GPS, LBS and WIFI tracking systems to assist with tracking your child, any time of day or night.
Geo-fence: Set safe zones for your child and receive notfications when they step out of them.
Message: Send and receive voice messages one-way text messages.
Battery Life: 24 – 36 hours. Notification sent to app when battery is running low.
School Mode: Remotely deactivate all communication features of the watch at set times such as during class. Only time and SOS functionality become available when activated.
Add Friends: Kids can add friends by via bluetooth.
Sim Card: Micro sim card with both voice & data required to operate.
App required: TinyTrack V2 available on Android and iOS.
Cannot be submerged in water.
The TinyTrack app V2 is the companion app for SideKick, a wearable phone and GPS locator for kids 4-12 years old. Parents can call and locate their child right from their phone using the TinyTrack app.
The TinyTrack Kids Watch can make and receive calls with up to 20 pre-set numbers. The TinyTrack SideKick uses a combination of GPS, Wifi and GSM to provide the most accurate location information, giving kids the freedom to be kids and parents a little extra peace of mind.
With the TinyTrack app you can:
– Make and receive calls to pre-set contacts from your Smartphone via TinyTrack SideKick.
– Check the location of the child wearing a TinyTrack SideKick.
– Set the frequency of automatic location updates or manually update location of the device.
3. SET SAFEZONES:
– A SafeZone is a virtual boundary parents can set around a particular location. Once a SafeZone is set via the app, you will receive a notification when your child leaves the boundary of the SafeZone.
– You can set time parameters for each safe zone (for example around a school only during school hours).
4. VOICE CHAT:
– Parents and children can communicate with each other via voice chat, emoticons and one-way text messages.
5. FAMILY MEMBERS:
– Invite family or friends to be the approved contact of the SideKick, the family members can check the location of the child wearing the device.
– By pressing the SOS button on the watch, it triggers an automatic location alert, which is sent to all linked family members.